Skill Level: Beginner
• 50 yards total of DK yarn in 4 colours
• 3.5 mm crochet hook
• Cotton material for lining
• 8” zipper
The Sunburst Crochet Wristlet is unique zipper pouch that demands your full attention thanks to the lovely texture and a soft romantic hue. Wear it alone or stash it in a tote with your essentials; it’s just the perfect accessory.
This pattern includes instructions to crochet the body of the wristlet as well as adding in the lining and zipper.
The PDF version of this pattern includes detailed pattern and photo instructions on how to:
• crochet the sunflower/sunburst granny square
• sew a zipper to the wristlet and attach lining
• make and attach the wristlet strap
You can view the free version of this pattern on the blog.