The Gratitude Granny Square Blanket uses classic granny squares made using a selection of bright neutral coloured yarn from my stash.
The squares are joined using the join as you go method with cream yarn to tie them all together. Once the squares are all joined, the blanket gets a nice finishing using a combination of stitches that give it a lacy effect.
For more crochet blanket patterns, check out the crochet blankets section.
The PDF version of this pattern includes:
1. A table with adjustments you’ll need to make for an additional 7 blanket sizes!
2. Detailed instructions on how to crochet the classic granny square
3. Step-by-step tutorial on the join as you go (JAYGO) method for to beautifully join your squares
4. A colour chart to show colour placements of your granny squares
5. A blank worksheet for your own colour inspirations
6. A printable A5 size Daily Gratitude Journal suitable for all year round, every year!